- Price per person:
- ARS$ 950 per person.
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit, comfortable clothing, fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until March 31st, 2021: AR$ 950 per person.
- From April 1st to December 31st, 2021: AR$ 1,430 per person.
After picking you up at your hotel in Bariloche, we will head off towards the west. To reach Mount Catedral, we will take the route that passes by Playa Bonita and Virgen de las Nieves until arriving at Villa del Catedral. Here at the foot of the mountain, there are various services if you would like to buy a drink or a snack.
This mountain features the largest mountain resort in South America. It has been offering skiing activities in Argentina for over 60 years and it is even open during the summer for anyone who would like to see and enjoy the views here. It got its name thanks to the shape of its peaks that resemble the steeples of a Gothic cathedral. Anyone who likes to may use the ski lifts to go to the highest part of the mountain. After this experience, we will return to Bariloche to end the activity.