- Price per person:
- ARS$ 2.700 per person.
- 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- 9 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until March 31st, 2021: AR$ 2,700 per person.
- From April1st to December 31st, 2021: AR$ 4,050 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start this tour that will take us to different tourist attractions in the surroundings of the city of Bariloche. This Long Circuit tour will begin with the crossing of the Ñireco Creek and the Ñirihuau River in the far west of Lake Nahuel Huapi. As we cross through the Newbery pampa, we will skirt the Limay River until Rincón Grande, where we will encounter the Anfiteatro (Amphitheater). The place bears this name because its shape resembles these buildings from long ago. Then, we will enter the Valle Encantado (Enchanted Valley), where we will be able to see various rock formations.
As we continue along the way, we will reach the confluence of the Traful and Limay Rivers. Then, we will follow a road in the middle of the forest that borders Lake Traful until a lookout point that will afford us a superb panoramic view of the lake. We will pass by Villa Traful to reach Puerto Arrayán. From here, we will continue on to take the route of the 7 lakes. We will follow the road that crosses through the dense forests. We will pass by Puerto Manzano and Brazo Huemul before continuing on the return route to Bariloche to end our activity.