- Price per person:
- ARS$ 7.900 per person.
- 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- 6 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, spanish guide and food.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing, fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adulto: AR$ 7,900 per peson.
- Children: AR$ 7,100 per person.
*Children's rate valid between ages 2 and 12.
*Mnimum age required of 2 years.
We will pick you up at your hotel to depart from the city of Bariloche and head to the ranch where we will do the La Fragua Horseback Riding tour. After hearing some brief instructions, we will get on the horses we will ride for the journey and we will begin this trip through the Patagonian steppe. On this ride, we will be able to pass through fords and large ravines. We will also observe and spot the typical flora and fauna of the place, ranging from deer if we are lucky, to condors, which usually fly over the place. Afterwards, we will return to the starting point to have a barbecue and then we will start the return trip back to Bariloche to end our activity.