- Price per person:
- ARS$ 2.550 per person.
- 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- 9 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until March 31st, 2021: AR$ 2,550 per person.
- From April 1st to December 31st, 2021: AR$ 3,820 per person.
After picking you up at your lodging, we will depart Bariloche for the south, skirting lakes such as Lakes Gutiérrez, Mascardi, and Guillermo. The El Bolsón & Lake Puelo tour continues with the route that passes through the Pampa del Toro and Cañadón de la Mosca until reaching the town of El Bolsón. This city is known for its microclimate, and thanks to this, the chance to plant a wide array of fruit trees. It also features a regional market that brings together people who create different products such as ceramics, wool, wood, leather, and metal, among other things. During the tour we will be able to visit the market and buy a souvenir if we wish. Lastly, we will visit Lake Puelo, with emerald green water that is a true natural spectacle.