- Price per person:
- ARS$ 4.900 per person.
- 9:30 am to 3:00 pm and 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- 5 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing, fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Minimum age required of 2 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adulto: AR$ 4,900 per peson.
- Children: AR$ 4,200 per person.
*Children's rate valid between ages 2 and 12.
*Mnimum age required of 2 years.
After picking you up at your hotel, we will start the trip outside of Bariloche towards Lake Gutiérrez, where there is a complex where we will embark upon the Baqueanos Horseback Riding tour. The first view we will get will be of the southern slope of Mount Catedral inside the Nahuel Huapi National Park. After a short moment to spend together and hang out, we will start the guided horseback ride that will last approximately 2 hours. We will enter the cypress and coihue forests, and we will cross through ravines and then pass through a pampa, where we will get the chance to identify typical flora and fauna of the place. After one more section, we will arrive at the lookout point to enjoy the view of the Patagonia landscape. Then, we will begin the return trip via the shore of Lake Gutiérrez until reaching the place where we began the tour, where they will be awaiting us with a lunch at the restaurant with a view.
*The tour will not be canceled due to rain.