- Price per person:
- US$ 230.00 per person.
- 8:15 am to 9:00 pm
- 12 hours and 45 minutes.
- Shared transport, navigation and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor meals (reference lunch in Peulla CLP$ 20,000 per person).
- Meeting Point:
- Mitre 150, Bariloche.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing, waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar), fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar) and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 11 days.
Chilean and Argentinean travelers:
- Adults: USD $230 per person.
- Children: USD $115 per person.
- Adults: USD $295 per person.
- Children: USD $147 per person.
- Round trip:
- Adults: USD $442 per person.
- Children: USD $221 per person.
*Children's rate valid between the ages of 2 and 11.
*No charge for children under the age of 2.
We will meet at our meeting point to go by vehicle from Bariloche to Puerto Peñuelo on the Llao Llao Peninsula. We will start the first boat trip on this Andean Crossing tour from this port, which will take us along the old route that the Mapuche and the Tehuelche indigenous peoples used to follow to cross the mountain range. The boat ride will afford us different views from Lake Nahuel Huapi, where we can take pictures of the landscapes of the Northern Patagonia of Argentina. We will arrive at Blest Port, where we will start a section by land along the Frías River until reaching the edge of the lake of the same name. Here, we will take a 25-minute boat ride until reaching the border crossing point. After completing our immigration procedures, we will take a 4x4 vehicle here to begin the mountain crossing through Chile. We will be able to see the emblematic Valdivian forest along the way, as well as waterfalls, and other parts of the Andean landscape until reaching Villa Peulla.
This town, located in the middle of the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, is known for its surroundings with millennial forests and waterfalls. After eating lunch and touring some places in the town, we will start the boat trip on the Todos Los Santos Lake, where we will catch the first glimpse of Osorno Volcano in the Los Lagos Region of Chile. Once at the port, we will start a journey by land from this area towards Puerto Varas, skirting Lake Llanquihue, where we will end our activity.
*Consider booking your accommodations in Puerto Varas, because it is not included in the tour.
*If you select the “Round trip” option, remember that you can make the return trip until 10 days after the start date of the tour.
*Although the tour doesn’t include lunch, you have the possibility to buy it in Villa Peulla (reference price: CLP$ 20,000 per person).