- Price per person:
- S/ 99.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 11 hours.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), english speaking guide nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. 9 de diciembre 130, Huamanga, Ayacucho.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack and water.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will meet at our meeting point to start this tour outside the city of Ayacucho. Along the way, we will see the puyas raimondi, native plants that are found in this type of climate at altitude. After this, we will arrive at the Pumaqocha archaeological complex, where there is also a lagoon of the same name. Apart from a breathtaking landscape, there are also remains here of the Quechua culture and from the time of the Inca Empire.
Next, we will arrive at the Vilcashuamán archaeological city, where there is a temple of the sun and the moon, the plaza in commemoration of the Inca Pachacutec, and Ushno, an Inca pyramid used as a ceremonial site.
After touring, taking pictures, and resting a bit in places designated for this purpose, we will take our vehicle back to Ayacucho where our activity will come to an end.