- Price per person:
- S/ 120.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- 5 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, spanish guide, hiking poles, helmet and gloves.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), english speaking guide nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- r. 9 de diciembre 140, Huamanga, Ayacucho.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, trekking shoes, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will meet at our meeting point in downtown Ayacucho to depart by vehicle for the Swallow Canyon. The adventure will begin with a hike to go down the slopes towards the crevices. We will enter this natural spectacle with all of the necessary equipment, where we will experience a variety of different landscapes, at times lit up in places with vents and other times in complete darkness.
There are normally parrots, bats, and swallows that live in the crevices, which we will be able to see and hear if we're lucky due to the sounds they make. At the end of the visit, we will take our vehicle back to the city to end the tour.