- Price per person:
- S/ 120.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- 5 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), english speaking guide nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- r. 9 de diciembre 140, Huamanga, Ayacucho.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, trek poles and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will meet at our meeting point in the morning to take the vehicle to depart from the city of Ayacucho. We will drive to the sector of the Razuhuillca Lagoons, where they are located around the mountain of the same name. We will visit three: Chacaqucha, Qarqarqucha, and Pisququcha, on a fairly easy hike that will allow us to enjoy the scenery.
We will make stops to take pictures and also to rest and be able to enjoy the snacks and box lunches we will take to eat. Once we have finished the tour of the lagoons, we will take our vehicle back to Ayacucho, where our activity will end.