- Price per person:
- S/. 69.00 per person.
- 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- 7 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), english speaking guide nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- Portal Constitución 9, interior 3, Plaza de Armas.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will depart from our meeting point to visit the Huatuscalle Canyon. The first stop will be the city of the same name, located at an altitude of 3,000 meters (9,842 feet). From here, we will begin our 30-minute hike uphill to reach the natural lookout point of Huatuscalle. We will get a panoramic view here of the entire place, and primarily of the confluence of the Huarpa and Cachi Rivers, which form the Mantaro River.
At noon, we will go to the town of Luricocha, where we will be able to rest and eat lunch. After this, we will head to the city of Huanta, where we will be able to tour some of its main spots and enjoy a tasting of typical liqueurs from the region. Then, we will return to Ayacucho where we will end our tour.