- Price per person:
- S/ 75.00 per person.
- 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 7 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), english speaking guide nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. 9 de diciembre 130, Huamanga, Ayacucho.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack and water.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will meet at our meeting point to take our vehicle and depart from the city of Ayacucho towards the province of Huanta. First, we will visit the cave of Pikimachay, where evidence was found that humans inhabited this area approximately 15,000 years ago. Afterwards, we will continue our tour with a stop at the colonial bridge of Ayahuarcuna, built with limestone and stone in 1771.
Next, we will tour the main attractions of the city of Huanta: the main square, the main church, and the Obispo de Piedra (Stone Bishop). Then, we will visit the bee farms to taste honey and some typical drinks prepared with fruits from the region. At the end of this trip, we will go back to the city of Ayacucho where we will finish our tour.