- Price per person:
- S/ 0 per person.
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- 11 hours.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), english speaking guide nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- Jr. 9 de diciembre 130, Huamanga, Ayacucho.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
After meeting at our meeting point, we will depart from the city of Ayacucho to begin the route of the Cangallo Falls. The first waterfall we will visit will be the Pumapaqcha. Next, we will visit the Batan waterfall. After this, we will continue the hike through a tunnel to visit the third waterfall, the Qorimaqma. We will walk for about 2 hours in total to tour the landscape and take pictures.
Once we have finished the visit to the waterfalls, we will go to the Huahuapuquio pool, where we can cool off after the hike and we will have time to eat lunch. Afterwards, we will take our vehicle to visit the last tourist attraction on the itinerary, the historic city of Cangallo, a symbol of indigenous resistance during Peru’s movement for independence.