- Price per person:
- S/ 25.00 per person.
- 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), english speaking guide nor food.
- Meeting Point:
- r. 9 de diciembre 140, Huamanga, Ayacucho.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
We will meet at our meeting point downtown to start this Ayacucho city tour. We will start with a visit to a museum, where we will be able to learn a little bit more about the history of Ayacucho. Then, we will go to the monastery of Santa Teresa de las Carmelitas Descalzas (the Discalced Carmelite nuns). Here we will learn about the lives of the nuns and we will be able to buy some products made by them.
Afterwards, we will visit the Santa Ana Artisan District to learn about the work of the locals of this place. From here, we will then go to the Acuchimay lookout point, where we will have a panoramic view of Ayacucho. After this, we will return to the Plaza Mayor to end our tour.