- Price per person:
- S/ 89.00 per person.
- 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 12 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Lunch (menu from S/ 15 per person).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Temporada normal: S/ 89 per person.
- Easter and National holidays: S/ 99 per person.
We will pick you up early in the morning to depart Arequipa and start the trip to the Stone Forest of Imata and Pillones Falls. We will make a few stops along the way, such as in Zamacola, Arrieros Pampa, and Cañahuas Pampa, a reserve where vicuñas can be spotted. Next, we will pass through Patahuasi and then continue on the road until our destination.
We will do a 1.5-hour hike in the Stone Forest of Imata, where we will observe different geological formations that endow the landscape with a very unique feature. Afterwards, we will take our vehicle to visit Pillones, where we will be able to see and photograph some waterfalls and different rock formations that have been eroded by water. Then, we will begin the return trip to Arequipa where the tour will end.