- Price per person:
- S/. 249.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- 2 days and 1 night.
- Shared transport, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English), sleeping bag, first aid, foam mat, dinner, climbing equipment, oxygen, sleeping pads, kitchen equipment, breakfast the second day, communication equipment, tent and hotel pick up (only central urban area).
- Not included:
- Hiking poles, backpack, travel insurance with health-care coverage, porters for camping equipment and food (S/. 75) nor lunch the first nor the second day.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, trekking clothing, trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, food, 40 liters backpack, trek poles, headlamp, hat and gloves to protecto yourself from cold and trail food.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Good physical condition.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kg.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's work together so this Misti Volcano climb of 2 days, that will take us over 5,000 meters above sea level, be an unforgettable experience, with the help of our professional mountain guides.
- Hotel pick up at 8:00 am to travel in a 4x4 vehicle.
- We will be transported to the Misti Volcano foothills and from there the climbing begins to the base camp.
- After 6 hours of slow march, we will reach 4,650 meters high in the volcano, where we will spend the night to recover energies for the next day.
- We will begin the 6 hours ascent to the volcano crater.
- Once on the top, at 5,825 meters high, we will visit the crater with its fumarole and have time to rest and take pictures.
- After a reasonable time and already recovered, we will begin the descent to take our vehicle and return to Arequipa.