- Price per person: S/. 132.
- Pickup at the hotel.
- Drop off in Arequipa’s downtown.
- Shared transportation.
- 1 night of accommodation in a bungalow in Sangalle Oasis.
- Breakfast every day.
- Lunch (the first day).
- Dinner (the first day).
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Lunch (second day: S/. 28 per person).
- Dinner (second day).
- Tourist ticket:
- S/. 70 per person for foreigners.
- S/. 40 per person for Latin Americans.
- S/. 20 per person for Peruvians.
- Entry ticket to the hot springs (S/. 15 per person).
How to book
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Pay online a deposit of the total price of the program.
- Once paid, the booking is subject to confirmation according to availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us at email@example.com.
What to bring
- 40 liters backpack to bring the things you will use during the trek.
- Sleeping bag.
- Trek poles (recommended).
- First layer (synthetic shirts and pants).
- Short and long sleeved shirts.
- Warm jacket.
- Waterproof clothes (jacket and pants, or rain poncho).
- Synthetic underwear.
- Bathing suite.
- Trek shoes.
- Hat and gloves for the cold.
- Hat for the sun.
- Toilet paper.
- Insect repellent.
- Power banks.
- At least S/. 150 for expenses not considered in the trek.
- Minimum age required of 14 years old to make the activity.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Beginning: Day 1 at 3:00 am at your hotel in Arequipa.
End: Day 2 at 4:30 pm in Arequipa's downtown.
Day 1: Arequipa – Chivay – Sangalle Oasis. We will pick you up very early in the morning to begin our journey by vehicle to the town of Chivay, where we will have breakfast. After that, we will go to the Cruz del Cóndor (Condor Cross), where we will see some of these magnificent birds flying. We will continue the way to Cabanaconde, to begin our trek from the Pampa San Miguel viewpoint, at 2,300 m a. s. l. We will make a stop for lunch and rest from the 3 and a half hours walk. After restart the trek and advance for 1 and a half hours more, we will arrive to Cosñirhua, at 2,660 m a. s. l. Here, we will have a short break to keep walking to the Sangalle Oasis. In this last place, we will rest and use our free time in the pool. After that, we will have dinner and spend the night in the bungalows.
Day 2: Sangalle Oasis – Chacapi – Arequipa. We will get up early to begin the walking of the day, going up for 3 hours to Cabanaconde. In this place, we will have breakfast, so then we take our vehicle and go towards the natural viewpoints of Wayrapunko, Antahuilque and Choquetico, where we will be able to see the vestiges of the pre-Incan people. After that, we will visit the hot springs of Chacapi (not included), so then go back to Chivay and have our lunch (not included). From here, we will take our vehicle back to Arequipa. In the way, we will visits Patapampa, at 4,910 m a. s. l. and the Reserva Natural de Salinas y Aguada Blanca (Natural Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca).