- Price per person:
- S/. 300.00 per person.
- 3:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 2 days and 1 night.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport, bilingual guide and accommodation in basic cabin.
- Not included:
- Snack, water, entry ticket to La Calera Hot Springs (S/. 15), last lunch in chivay nor colca tourist ticket (S/. 70 for foreigners, S/. 40 for Latinamericans and S/. 20 for Peruvians).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Join us in this trek through the Colca Canyon for 2 days and 1 night, where we will know different interest points that will allow us to appreciate the landscape beauty and understand why it turned into an important settlement, thanks to our guides' explanation.
Day 1: Chivay – Cabanaconde – Sangalle
- Hotel pick up at 3:00 am and transportation to the Colca Canyon.
- After a 4 hours trip, we will stop in Chivay and we will have breakfast.
- The beginning of the trek through the canyon is in Cabanaconde, at 3,287 meters above sea level, to go towards the base of the Colca Canyon.
- After that, our next stop is in San Juan de Chuccho, where we will rest and enjoy our lunch.
- We will continue the route by the canyon, passing by Cosñirhua and Malata, until arrive in the Sangalle oasis, after a 7 hours walk.
- We will be able to swim in the pool.
- Dinner and rest in a basic cabin.
Day 2: Sangalle – Cabanaconde – Chivay – Arequipa
- The day begins at 4:30 am to begin a ascent trek.
- After 3 hours we will reach the top, where we will have breakfast in a restaurant.
- We will board the vehicle to go to the Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint, from where we will have a wonderful view of the canyon.
- Also, we will watch condors flying.
- We will return to Chivay, where we will visit the thermal baths (not included).
- After lunch (not included), we will go back to Arequipa, arriving at 6:00 pm.