- Price per person:
- S/. 90.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 2 days and 1 night.
- Shared transport, accommodation, breakfast, bilingual guide, hotel pick up (only central urban area) and accommodation in basic hostel.
- Not included:
- Food, snack, water, colca tourist ticket (S/. 70 for foreigners, S/. 40 for Latinamericans and S/. 20 for Peruvians), health insurance nor entry ticket to La Calera Hot Springs (S/. 15 per person)..
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let’s experience how moving are the places around Arequipa with this Colca Canyon panoramic tour for 2 days and 1 night, in which we will appreciate the beauty of the geographical nature as its characteristic flora and fauna.
Day 1: Arequipa – Chivay
- Hotel pickup to begin the tour from Arequipa.
- We will take the Yura Road towards Pampa Cañahuas.
- We will pass by the Tocra Wetlands, watching the camelids and the birds that inhabit the place.
- We will go on by the Chucura Volcano, now extinct, making a stop in the volcanoes' viewpoint, at 4,800 meters high.
- At 2:00 pm we will reach Chivay, where we will get installed in our basic hostel and have time for lunch (not included).
- During the afternoon, we will be able to enjoy the thermal baths of La Calera (not included).
- At night, we will have dinner with a folk show, and then we will rest.
Day 2: Chivay – Cruz del Cóndor – Chivay – Arequipa
- We will have our breakfast early in the morning so then we can go to the Cruz del Cóndor.
- In that place, we will have a privileged view of the canyon and we will be witnesses of the flight of the condor.
- In our way back, we will pass by the towns of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque, where we will see its colonial churches.
- Also, we will be in the Choquetico and Antahuilque viewpoints, from where it is possible to see the pre-Incan graves, models and platforms of the valley.
- After lunch (not included), we will go back to Arequipa.