- Tres Lunas basic hostel (according to availability): S/. 79 per person.
- Sonqo Killa Superior Hostel: S/. 105 per person.
- Colca Inn 2-stars Hotel: from S/. 140 per person.
- Colca Llacta 3-stars Hotel: from S/. 190 per person.
- Tres Lunas Hostel: private bathroom, hot water and continental breakfast.
- Sonko Killa Hostel or similar: private bathroom, hot water, TV and WiFi, and continental breakfast.
- Colca Inn Hotel: private bathroom, hot water, TV and WiFi, heating and American breakfast.
- Colca Llacta Hotel: private bathroom, hot water, TV and WiFi, heating, buffet breakfast and game room.
- Hotel pickup.
- Shared transport.
- Breakfast on Day 1.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Tourist ticket:
- S/. 70 per person for foreigners.
- S/. 40 per person for Latin Americans.
- S/. 20 per person for Peruvians.
- Lunch and dinner on both days.
- 25-liter backpack to carry the items you will use during the two days.
- Warm clothes.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Hat to protect against the sun.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Personal hygiene items.
- Extra money for expenses not included in the price of the tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Health coverage.
- Select the departure date on the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click on “Add to cart.”
- Pay an advance payment online of a percentage of the total price of the tour.
- Once the payment has been made, the reservation will be subject to confirmation depending on availability. If you would like to find out about availability before making the payment, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start: 8:00 am at your hotel in Arequipa.
End: 5:00 pm in downtown Arequipa.
Day 1: Cañahuas Pampa – Patapampa – Chivay. We will pick you up at your hotel to take the highway out of the city of Arequipa. We will go up in altitude along the way, so we will make short stops to acclimate. One of these stops will be at Cañahuas Pampa, a reserve where alpacas and vicuñas can be spotted. After this, we will make a short stop in Patahuasi. From here, we will continue on to a place called Tacra, where we will be able to observe the region's flora and fauna.
The next stop on the tour will be a visit to Patapampa, the volcano lookout point located at an altitude of 4,800 meters (15,748 feet). Next, we will move on to the city of Chivay, where we will be able to have lunch and settle into our respective hotels. In the afternoon, we will be able to visit the thermal springs of La Calera to unwind, and then we will be free to have dinner in the city of Chivay. After dinner, we will go to rest up for the following day ahead of us.
Day 2: Cruz del Cóndor – Maca – Chivay – Arequipa. We will get up early to eat breakfast in the hotel and then we will take our vehicle to go visit the Cruz del Cóndor (Cross of the Condor). Here, we will be able to tour and visit the lookout point from where you will be able to see some condors in flight. We will also make stops in some towns like Yanque and Maca, where we can go to the local plazas and some handicraft fairs. Next, we will return to Chivay to eat lunch, and then we will continue on our trip back to Arequipa to end our tour.