- Price per person:
- S/. 200.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- 2 days and 1 night.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport, accommodation and bilingual guide.
- Not included:
- Food, snack, water, extra entry tickets nor colca tourist ticket (S/. 70 for foreigners, S/. 40 for Latinamericans and S/. 20 for Peruvians).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let’s experience how moving are the places around Arequipa with this Colca Canyon panoramic tour for 2 days and 1 night, in which we will appreciate the beauty of the geographical nature as its characteristic flora and fauna.
Day 1: Arequipa – Chivay
- Hotel pick up at 7:30 am to begin the tour from Arequipa.
- We will take the Yura Road towards Pampa Cañahuas.
- We will pass by the Tocra Wetlands, watching the camelids and the birds that inhabit the place.
- We will go on by the Chucura Volcano, now extinct, making a stop in the volcanoes' viewpoint, at 4,800 meters high.
- At 2:00 pm we will reach Chivay, where we will get installed in our accommodation and have time for lunch (not included).
- During the afternoon, we will be able to enjoy the thermal baths of La Calera (not included).
- At night, we will have dinner with a folk show, and then we will rest.
Day 2: Chivay – Cruz del Cóndor – Chivay – Arequipa
- At 6:00 am we will have our breakfast so then we can go to the Cruz del Cóndor.
- In that place, we will have a privileged view of the canyon and we will be witnesses of the flight of the condor.
- In our way back, we will pass by the towns of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque, where we will see its colonial churches.
- Also, we will be in the Choquetico and Antahuilque viewpoints, from where it is possible to see the pre-Incan graves, models and platforms of the valley.
- After lunch (not included), we will go back to Arequipa, reaching the city at 6:00 pm.
*It is possible to upgrade the hotel, paying the balance of the covered by the basic hotel.