- Price per person:
- S/ 299.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- 2 days and 1 night.
- Shared transport, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English), sleeping bag, foam mat, oxygen, kitchen equipment, breakfast the second day, communication equipment, tent, first-aid kit, lantern, hotel pickup (only central urban area), mountain clothing (jacket, pants and gloves), climbing equipment (crampons, piolet and rope) and lunch the first day.
- Not included:
- Dinner, backpack, travel insurance (recommended), porters for camping equipment and food (S/. 300) nor trek poles (S/ 20 per person).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, trekking clothing, trekking shoes, warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, sleeping bag, snack, water, food, 40-liter backpack forthe whole circuit, trek poles and mountain socks.
- Not allowed for people with problems related to the altitude.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with heart problems.
- Good physical condition.
- Weigh between 30 and 100 kg.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's continue the adventure with this Chachani Volcano climb of 2 days and 1 night, so we can have an elevated look of the landscape that has hosted generations in its territory.
- Hotel pick up at 8:00 am to travel in a 4x4 vehicle.
- We will be transported to the Chachani Volcano foothills and from there we will begin he climb of 3 hours.
- We will reach the base camp, at 5,200 meters high, to eat and rest, and recover energies for the next day.
- At 3:00 am we will begin the 6 hours ascent to the volcano crater.
- Once on the top, at 6,075 meters high, we will have time to rest and take photographs.
- We will be able to see the old crater and the surrounding landscape.
- After a reasonable time and already recovered, we will begin the descent to the base camp, and then to ours vehicle, to return to Arequipa at 3:00 pm.