- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 25.000 per person.
- 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), bilingual guide (Spanish and English), snack and private transportation.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, water, closed toe shoes and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
- 1 person: CLP4 50,000.
- Group of 2 to 3 people: CLP$ 47,500 per person.
- Group of 4 to 6 people: CLP$ 35,000 per person.
- Group of 7 to 10 people: CLP$ 25,000 per person.
We will pick you up at your accommodation to live this Astronomical Tour. The idea is to take advantage of the clean skies of the Atacama Desert, one of the best in the world to practice astronomy. We will identify different universe objects, while we receive explanations from our guide. During this experience of connection with the skies and awareness of our place in the universe, we will have a small pause to enjoy a hot drink and a snack. After this moment, we will go back to our corresponding hotels in Antofagasta, where we will end the tour.