- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 25.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Food nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 3 days.
Antofagasta & Surroundings:
- Group of 2 to 3 people: CLP$ 47,500 per person.
- Group of 4 to 6 people: CLP$ 35,000 per person.
- Group of 7 to 10 people: CLP$ 25,000 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to begin this Antofagasta & Hand of the Desert tour, port and regional capital also known as the Perla del Norte (Northern Pearl). We will begin our tour with the visit of the Tropic of Capricorn Monument, so then we continue to the La Portada Natural Monument. It is a natural stone arch, shaped by the sea erosion during hundred of years. Then, we will go to the Huanchaca ruins, old silver foundry, and the Quebrada de la Negra. The last visiting point of the tour is the Mano del Desierto (Hand of the Desert), sculpture of the Chilean artist Mario Irarrázabal. After that, we will go back in our vehicle to the city of Antofagasta, where we will end our tour.