- Price per person:
- CLP$ 19.000 per person.
- 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
- 5 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and snack.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel, entry ticket to Cejar Lagoon (CLP$ 15.000 per person) nor entry ticket to Tebinquinche Lagoon (CLP$ 2.000 per person).
- Meeting Point:
- Tocopilla St and Caracoles St.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
With this tour we will visit a series of lagoons inside the Atacama salt flat, Chile's largest salt flat. First, we will visit the Ojos del Salar, two deep freshwater wells in the middle of the desert, where you will be able to enjoy swimming. Then, we will visit the Tebinquinche Lagoon, where we will walk by its track to see the incredible views where the sky merges with the desert and the salt whiteness.
The tour continues with the famous Cejar Lagoon and Piedra Lagoon, surrounded by the green and yellow grass, which highlights the color of the water, while we see a unique landscape of turquoise waters and volcanoes. In the Piedra Lagoon, we will enjoy swimming with a flotation effect similar to the one in the Dead Sea. Finishing the day, we will enjoy an appetizer watching the sunset and a view of the lagoons.
*The beginning time of the tour may be at 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm, depending on whether it is made the winter or summer season, respectively. You will be able to see the time corresponding to the date as you advance in the booking process.
*The ending time of the tour varies depending on the hours of light in the date you select to make the tour.
*The order of the visiting places is subject to changes the same day of the tour.
*Swimming is allowed only in Piedra Lagoon and Ojos del Salar. It is not allowed swimming in Cejar Lagoon nor Tebinquinche Lagoon.
*Swimming in Piedra Lagoon is allowed just for people over the age of 6 and for máximum 45 minutes. Also, it is required to use sunscreen, applied 2 hours before swimming.