- Price per person:
- ARS$ 2.990 per person.
- 7:00 am to 6:30 pm
- 11 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Until June 30th, 2021: AR$ 2,990 per person.
- From July 1st to September 30th, 2021: AR$ 3,100 per person.
- From October 1st to December 31st, 2021: AR$ 3,200 per person.
We begin the tour from Salta, and then we will pass through the meandering Cuesta del Obispo and Laces National Park, interpret and know the geomorphology, flora and fauna of this unique landscape.
Upon reaching Cachi, we will visit the square and its streets with pavers. We will appreciate its striking colonial style, which mixes with the Diaguita and Inca legacy and its picturesque houses, built of adobe and stone.